Your bank: anywhere, anytime on every device
It’s currently estimated that mobile-only users represent approximately 15% of the global mobile banking user-base (Business Wire). These mobile-only banking consumers are classified as users who only use mobile devices (smartphone, tablet or wearable) to access their account. The remaining 85% will use a combination of mobile devices, desktop devices and traditional retail outlets to perform everyday banking tasks. Although the market segment for mobile-only users is still relatively small, its overall proportion is growing at an astonishing pace and represents a significant part of the overall banking landscape. Whilst the majority of mobile-only banking consumers tend to be millennials or younger, this profile has now spread across generations and diverse ranges of socio-economic segments.
ebankIT provides a Mobile-optimized platform and digital channels that meet the highest quality standards of both features and security, enabling customers to connect, authenticate and perform banking operations over their smartphone.